29 Jan What questions should you ask your marriage celebrant?
Questions you should always ask your marriage celebrant! The answers to these questions are provided in our contracts and documentation, however we are always more than happy to answer any and all questions you have about your special day. Cx
- What are the fees and prices?
- What do these fees include?
- Are there any additional fees or costs involved?
- What is your marriage celebrants qualification?
- When is full payment required?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- How many meetings are included and required?
- What paperwork is required and when?
- How much involvement can you have with the writing of your ceremony?
- How is your ceremony personalised?
- Will you see a draft of the ceremony?
- Is a rehearsal required or included?
- What actually happens on the day?!
- How long before the ceremony will they arrive and when will they depart?
- What are the wet weather/illness plans?
- What attire will they wear?
- What equipment do they require and do they provide this – at any extra cost?
- What happens with the paperwork after the ceremony?